Hayden Elizabeth

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Olivia Kaye

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Olivia 6 weeks

Olivia is 6 weeks old now and is 0f course the best baby ever. She was getting lots of belly aches and we took her to the doctor and found out that she is lactose intolerant and since she is breastfed that means that I can't have any dairy products, I also had to eliminate other common food allergy's like nuts, peanut butter, eggs, and chocolate. Since I have done that she hasn't had any belly aches. Here are some of my favorite pictures of her....

Hayden gave this look when she was a baby too...the wrinkled eyebrow look.
I love those cheeks, she looks like a little chipmunk!
She has held her head up since she was born...seriously I am not kidding, now her favorite thing to do is to be propped up on the boppy so she can watch Hayden play.

And yes she is talking already, of course as soon as I got my phone out to record her she stopped doing it!

2 comments:

Molly said...

She is so beautiful. I love those cheeks! Isn't nursing such a joy? It is worth it I guess! I cut out chocolate with Junior - it was killer.

Jenny said...

I just want to squish those cheeks and kiss them!