Hayden Elizabeth

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Olivia Kaye

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween!

So much build up, so much anticipation, so much candy, and then with a blink of an eye it is over!!


This year Olivia wanted to be Sophia the First and Hayden wanted to be Merida from the movie Brave! Perfect choices for them!


Hayden at her costume parade at school!


Olivia at her costume parade!


Finally it's dark and we can trick or treat!


After they came home with far too much candy we got a visit from the dudes from Duck Dynasty!


I think they like this part more than trick or treating. Too bad we didn't get very many trick or treaters this year. I had so much candy left over I plus all the candy he girls got I ink I am going to send it to the troops!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: